Medieval World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval world a private server with many unique features.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big project-Minigame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nphonix

Big project-Minigame Empty
PostSubject: Big project-Minigame   Big project-Minigame EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:39 pm

okay,heres what i think,maby make a new mingigame with 8-9 floor levels,each floor contains 1 boss and 5-15 regular mobs,of course they have new items drops and new monsters there what arent available in real world.So like first floor has some level 24 regular monsters with high hp and they drop some new items and theres a boss in the middle or at the end of the cave/floor level what can drop rare items and all useful stuff,and a key.(to the next level),but the key drop should be rare,like 2-4 % or even lower,thats your opinion how much.So...lets say you have the key for second floor and you see new mobs again,with higher cb level and higher hp,and another boss,this time more powerful,and better drops than first boss had.and also a key drop.[img][/img]Big project-Minigame Mediev12
So...oh yea,some floors maby have 2 bosses,some floors can have multiple keys,what you can put together from 2-3 peaces and go to another floor to hunt rares and new items. oh and so much for the advanceing to the next floor there should be a small port or some hole in the ground,but can only go if you have the key from boss,if you teleport out of the minigame to recharge food and prayer,the keys remain in the inventorie(what you have allready obtained,so you dont have to kill all the bosses again.So it would be cool i guess,players fighting who gets the key and who gets the treasure from the boss and advance to the next lvl.There should be like a floor for lower lvl players(new),higher,higher and higher as your combat lvl rises,im sick of typing with my gay keybotad allready ,so yea i hope you get the point.thanks for reading yea
Back to top Go down

Big project-Minigame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medieval World :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: